Sunday, July 20, 2008

Children: Flying Cars Will Cure Cancer

World Mural Project

Computers will replace some of my communication needs (No I am not dumb):

It will just ask my doctor's computers if that test results of a special blood analysis he requested, results or not in a new doctor appointment and in what day and time was it scheduled according to my agenda criteria and scheduling.

Call me on the phone telling me a critical task result and asking me for some immediately action giving me advising or consequent results. Or just saying "I call you back with more feedback as soon as I process your action - Estimated time: 30 minutes".

Or ask my accounting's computers if I can make that new investment I need to my company.

Answer to questions made by humans about me or my expertise area and collect payment information, or not...

Send my CV to some requesting human resource company's computers that meets some criteria.

Meet the nearest 50 people's computers interested in buying the same brand new BMW with same colour and arrange a meeting with human owners.

Answer to marketing surveys and political polls automatically regarding products and services experience, social and environment (etc.) thoughts.

Calculate MP3s that should play according to my mood.

Making new music regarding my preferred patterns.

"Googling" for run-time detailed reports about some subject related with several others.

Advisory whenever I am making a stupid buying intention on the stocks markets.

I don't believe my computer answering my job emails.

Taking measures to survive

Smile me every morning

No comments: